The VX120 Multi-Diagnostic Unit combines the functions of an autorefractor, a keratometer, a corneal topographer, a wavefront aberrometer, a pachymeter, and a non-contact tonometer combined with anterior chamber analysis into one of the most advanced and space saving instruments in your practice.
Its multiple functions provide versatility and convenience in a smaller footprint while refusing to compromise on the resolution and accuracy of the measurements. These features combined help make the testing procedure easier for both the doctor and the patient.
- Shack-Hartmann mapping method
- Topographer up to 100000 points
- High density wavefront aberrometry up to 1500 points
- Measures pupils as small as 2mm
- Automatic right / left eye movement
- Based on Wavefront technology
- Retro-illumination – spot aberrations in the IOL and cornea scratches easily
- Global view of refraction aberrations EMR and VX55 digital refraction compatibility
- 10.4″ Color Touchscreen interface