Your Next Slit Lamp?”
- Excellent optics, versatility and ease of operation is
the standard for advanced slit lamp microscopy.
- A universal, modular system, the BQ900® offers
simultaneous video and still photography through either professional or
consumer level cameras.
- The IM 900 Imaging Module is a fully integrated imaging
solution offering unique features and technology.
- A range of optional accessories include a teaching scope,
inclined eyepiece and, for retinal specialist, the unique stereo variator.
- The knob on the power supply controls the continuous
illumination of the field which is ideal for imaging.
- As with all Haag-Streit slit lamps, a Goldmann tonometer
the gold standard in IOP measurement may be added to the system.
beam splitter diverts a portion of the light to secondary attachments such as
the second observer tube, video, 35 mm or digital cameras.
There are two ports, which allow for simultaneous video /
still photography or, alternatively, use of the second observer tube with
either video or still cameras.
The beam splitter may stay attached to the slit lamp as,
by use of a simple lever, the full 100% light is sent back to the users
This simple but effective device allows the eyepieces to
be inclined upwards by 20 degrees from their traditional horizontal position,
thereby reducing neck strain in allowing a more natural viewing position to the
The magnification can be continuously changed from 6 up
to 40 X. Reference points are set at magnifications 10, 16 and 25X.