Over 100,000 Professionals Choose the BM 900® Slit Lamp
To Best Observe Anterior and Posterior Segments
New BM slit lamps are now available with Haag-Streit LED
illumination as an option to the original. Advantages of this new model
- Specially designed light spectrum to guarantee best
details in diagnosis from the cornea to the retina
- Brightest and most homogeneous LED powered slit
- Imaging ready all in one slit and background
- Ergonomic combined slit and background illumination
- Original Haag-Streit quality
The Haag Streit BM 900® has been the standard in modern
slit lamp microscopy for almost 50 years and still is!
- Over 100,000 professionals all over the world who own a
BM 900® agree that it was the best investment they ever made for their
- The BM 900® is the “classic” slit lamp for the
eye care professional concerned with both the anterior and posterior segments.
- A convergent, stereoscopic microscope offering short
observer to patient distances and “workhorse” 10x and 16x
- PD and optical correction are both finely adjustable to
give easy viewing with none of the eye fatigue so often associated with use of
the slit lamp.
- Available in Bulb or LED model